Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Just when things were looking bright...


The leafs were off to a great start to the season.....
When....
Bolland gets hurt, Bozak is still MIA, Kessel loses a fight to BURROWS....
Mayor ford admits to smoking crack..... And he is still wearing his leaf jersey...

As if it wasn't bad enough that Justin Bieber already made us look bad, by rocking his jersey with his posey...


That almost made me delete this blog and move onto something about cats.... Luckily I still have some faith...


Leafs don't look that bad... If we remember the past...


Even Bieber could score on Gustavsson.... 
I guess mayor ford isn't the only one who has experimented with substance.... Remember Burke? 
Even the linesman were beating us up when he was in office...
Anyways, my point here is that we clearly have made some improvements, soo clarky, you can relax... That won't be kessel's only fight of the year



I'm still expecting a playoff run... and when we make the playoffs... Again... I say we find this bloody place and run them out of business


Stay tuned... I'll post this bastards address closer to the post season!!

Love your leafs.. Not your mayor 
Cheers,



His crack dealer needs to repossess that jersey.... Damn....







No comments:

Post a Comment